Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Mistake Corrected

I received this good news from Jarret Morrey today:


Hello Kenneth,

I have been successful to a point in getting Nissan to change the paper work on your friend's lease.

They have agreed to change the dates and redo the paper work. I have not heard back as to how they are planning to handle the first payment that already came out of your account.
One of two things will happen. Nissan will either credit back the amount taken and send you a cheque in the mail or just hold the credit in your account and apply it when the 'new' first payment is due. They will be the ones that will dictate what coarse will be chosen.

I will be in touch as soon as I know more.

Jarrett Morrey


Jarret is extremely efficient and kudos to Nissan Canada as well for settling this within a day. Looks like we can "almost" put this ordeal behind us now. However, this collective experience will remain online for all to see. I won't distribute the blog through mass internet media thought, only through word of mouth.

Continue to: 07/15/07 --- The End


No comments: