Another coworker of mine asked me to find the wholesale price on a 2007 Versa CVT SL + Technology package, that her friend had just purchased.
They purchased it through Charlie from Morrey Nissan of Burnaby. After hearing that name I felt slightly relieved, but I still went ahead and used one of my 4 remaining reports. it turned out they had an incredible deal, in fact, an unbeatable deal within the lower mainland. They achieved it by pitting on dealer against another, forcing them to shave down their profit margins.
The ironic thing was, Charlie only asked for a measly $200 dollar deposit, a sign that it's a deal so good, either you have to take it or you leave. If you look at our $1000 deposit, it probably a good sign that the deal had gone horribly wrong.
Yet it's comforting to know that the person I trusted is still providing decent service to other people. As for the other sales/managers, I cannot say the same.
Continue to: 06/26/07---Jarrett's Response